Good morning! Happy almost Friday =)
- I cannot get enough of my baby. I know all moms say this but she is the cutest, smartest, most fun baby!!! I can’t believe she is almost 7 months old. Time is flying!
- I am trying to lose a few pounds and give up Diet Coke/caffeine. Diet Coke and donuts are all I can think about right now!!! Its only day 2, so I know it will pass, but the mind is a funny thing.
- I really love Drake and Niki Minaj right now. Every morning on my way to work Truffle Butter comes on the radio, its the perfect way for me to wake up at jam (at 5:30am).
- I am working late today for an awards dinner, which is nice because I got to sleep in today, but sucks because my baby will be in bed when I get home. Already looking forward to tomorrow morning when she wakes up!!
- I am going to begin the process on becoming a certified NASM personal trainer! Im super excited to learn more and share with you guys. Thank you Amanda for hosting Thinking Out Loud today!}
Thanks for stopping by! Ill be back later to chat some more =)