It’s Sunday. Usually the dreaded last day of the weekend, but I’m lucky and I stay at home on Mondays with Olivia so I love Sunday’s! ☺️ I am still not use to this blogging thing and I didn’t take any pictures of my day yesterday lol one day it will be the norm. Since yesterday wasn’t all that excited anyways I thought it would be a good opportunity to tell you more about me!
I have my B.S. in Recreation and Leisure Services from Cal State East Bay and my M.A. in Special Education from Santa Clara University. While finishing up grad school I quickly realized teaching was not for me. Once I finished student teaching and graduated I began looking for jobs in recreation and eventually I was lucky enough to find a job as a Recreation Coordinator.
I met my husband Patrick in May, 2010 when I was 24 years old. We met through our friends. My friends boyfriend at the time played hockey with Patrick. We met and it was love 😉 we moved in together in April 2012, got engaged in October 2012 (same day the Giants won the World Series!!!) bought a house in June 2013, and then got married the next week on June 23rd, 2013! We had an amazing honeymoon on a 8 day Southern Caribbean cruise.
That following December I got pregnant with our first baby. August 9th, 2014 Olivia Rose Findley. She is the cutest, smartest baby 😉 Currently I am working3 days a week and I stay home with Olivia 2 days a week.
And to end the night, here’s a random survey I stole from PBFingers, enjoy!
1. In baseball each player gets a “walk up song” that plays on his way up to the plate. What song would you pick?
Love Shack! I love this song, and it drives all of my friends and family crazy.
2. What’s the best thing that happened to you last weekend?
My baby girl giggled for the first time and I caught it on video =)
3. If you could have a starring role in any film already made, which movie would you pick?
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
4. What actor/actress would you have play you in a movie of your life?
Hmmm Kate Hudson, not because we are alike but I think she is so cute!
5. What is your favorite quote?
Don’t sweat the small stuff-this has gotten me through every life obstacle!
6. What was your first concert?
Christina Aguilera and TLC
7. What Internet website do you visit the most?
8. Which of Snow White’s 7 dwarfs describes you the best and why?
Happy! Im happy most of the time, I would also hate to ever describe myself as grumpy!
9. If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?
Ice Cream. Specifically mint chocolate chip, whip cream, and M&Ms
10. What is the background of your computer?
This isn’t the background of my computer, but the background on my phone is my favorite picture of Patrick and Oliva. ❤
11) What is your favorite cartoon character and why?
Tweety Bird because it reminds my husband of Olivia…which now reminds me of her =)